- Diploma of Health Science
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist and a full member of Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
Megan Jepson is a highly credentialed exercise physiologist at Waverley Park Physiotherapy Centre, who specialises in exercise assessment and the prescription of a range of conditions that can benefit from exercise:
- Geriatric populations for general de-conditioning, high falls risk and chronic conditions.
- Musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including chronic back pain.
- Sport specific conditioning, particularly netball and swimming.
Megan is a former sport trainer for the Dandenong Stingrays (AFL Under 18’s). She is a current Board member and Netball Coach of Sandown Cobra’s Football and Netball Club.
Megan Jepson has a passion and desire for seeing people reach their ultimate exercise goal, whether that be to fit into that Size 10 dress or to finally be pain free, as she firmly believes “that a little bit of exercise can help everybody”.
Megan Jepson is involved in Exercise related research studies. Follow this link to view Megan’s latest research video on “The impact of Bra’s on Exercise” as featured on Channel 9, or click on the image below.